We take the pain, and paint, out of the dent repair process with our paintless dent repair service. If you have a dent in your vehicle from hail, a ding, or a minor collision, we can take care of it quickly and easily. Regardless of how the damage occurred, we have found that most dents can be repaired simply using this method.
How Does It Work?
Our paintless dent repair method doesn’t use any fillers or paint to repair the dent, just the latest automotive repair tools, and technology. Our technicians are all trained in the paintless process and experienced in getting your car looking as sleek as the day you bought it.
Steps to Get Started
- Call your favorite (or closest) Fender Mender location to schedule an appointment for an estimate.
- On the day of your appointment, bring your car in to be evaluated by one of our experienced estimators and determine how much it will cost to get your vehicle looking as good as new.
- Decide whether or not you would like to move forward with the dent repair process. If so, great! Proceed to step 4. If now is not the right time, no worries. Just contact the shop again when you’re ready to get that new car body back!
- Schedule an appointment with one of our staff members, either over the phone or in person to set a date to bring your car in for repairs.
- If dent repair is included in your collision repair process through your insurance company, chat with one of our staff members to get all your insurance information to us. We will handle the claim for you – saving you time and stress.
- Drive away in your new dent-free car!
Fender Mender Collision
Fender Mender is committed to staying up-to-date on the latest trends, tools, and technologies in the automotive care and repair world. We value the look of your car just as much as you do, which is why we use only the best methods to repair your body when something goes wrong. Trust Fender Mender to be your go-to shop for all of your auto body needs. We guarantee all of our work for as long as you own the vehicle, so there’s no reason not to!